lundi 1 juin 2015

Love LOVE lOvE

Hello!
You know what love is
Is never fed up from kissing his lips
You live just to not leave him alone
You live just to take all the stress out of his shoulders
I never believed that love exist but i wished to happend
and I pray for it ans what .... yes i believed that i will have a love story one day
i didnt get insecure or think that life is all about me but there is someone waiting me to share it with me
and i met him with his knee down as a charming prince he opened his arms to cuddle and give me the life i was wishing for that words cant describe or the world money can buy it
maybe i start to  be a woman but there is no woman without a man the actually give her all the power to be a queen of his castle ... I may look traditional minded but trust im the perfect open minded you can ever meet but the perfect that mixture with a trust love and gentle and joy and understanding and pain love make everything looks beautiful

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire